DO YOU WANT TO FAST THIS LENT?
In the words of Pope Francis
- Fast from hurting words and say kind words
- Fast from sadness and be filled with gratitude.
- Fast from anger and be filled with patience.
- Fast from pessimism and be filled with hope.
- Fast from worries and have trust in God.
- Fast from complaints and contemplate simplicity.
- Fast from pressures and be prayerful.
- Fast from bitterness and fill your hearts with joy.
- Fast from selfishness and be compassionate to others.
- Fast from grudges and be reconciled.
- Fast from words and be silent so you can listen.
2017 Divine Mercy Novena Schedule
|Day 1||Friday April 14th 2017||Following Parish Good Friday Services (3:00 p.m. & &:00 p.m.)|
|Day 2||Saturday April 15th 2017||3:00 p.m.|
|Day 3||Sunday April 16th 2017||Easter - After 11 a.m. Mass|
|Day 4||Monday April 17th 2017||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 5||Tuesday April 18th 2017||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 6||Wednesday April 19th 2017||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 7||Thursday April 20th 2017||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 8||Friday April 21st 2017||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 9||Saturday April 22nd 2017||9:30 a.m. & 3:00 p.m.|
|Day 10||MERCY Sunday Celebration, April 23rd 2017||Immediately following 11 a.m. Mass|