DO YOU WANT TO FAST THIS LENT?
In the words of Pope Francis
- Fast from hurting words and say kind words
- Fast from sadness and be filled with gratitude.
- Fast from anger and be filled with patience.
- Fast from pessimism and be filled with hope.
- Fast from worries and have trust in God.
- Fast from complaints and contemplate simplicity.
- Fast from pressures and be prayerful.
- Fast from bitterness and fill your hearts with joy.
- Fast from selfishness and be compassionate to others.
- Fast from grudges and be reconciled.
- Fast from words and be silent so you can listen.
2018 Divine Mercy Novena Schedule
|Day 1||Saturday March 31st, 2018||3:00 p.m.|
|Day 2||Sunday April 1st, 2018||Immediately following 11 a.m. Mass|
|Day 3||Monday April 2nd, 2018||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 4||Tuesday April 3rd 2018||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 5||Wednesday April 4th 2018||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 6||Thursday April 5th 2018||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 7||Friday April 6th 2018||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 8||Saturday April 7th 2018||8:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.|
|Day 9||ERCY Sunday Celebration, April 8th 2018||Immediately following 11 a.m. Mass|